Consumer Claims (UK) LLP Complaints Procedure
We are always committed to providing you with a high level of service. Should you however believe that we have fallen short in this regard or you have a specific complaint about any aspect of our process or procedure, then please inform us.
1. Complaints can be made in writing, by e-mail, by telephone or any other suitable form of communication to:
Customer Relations Department
Consumer Claims (UK) LLP
Suite 1, 17 Broad St, Bury BL9 0DA
Tel: 0161 637 4994
2. We will send you a written or e-mail acknowledgement within 5 days of your complaint, this will explain who will be dealing with your complaint and the likely timescales within which you should expect a response. Wherever possible, we will endeavour to appoint a complaints handler who has not been directly involved in the matter to which your complaint relates. A Senior Manager will further review the complaint and our final response.
3. Within 4 weeks of receiving the complaint we will send you either a final response or advise you that we are not yet in a position to fully respond and we will set out the reasons why.
4. Within 8 weeks of receiving your complaint, if we are still not in a position to provide a final response we will advise you of the likely timescales.
5. If we have not provided a final response within 8 weeks OR we have responded and you are not content with our response, we will advise you of your right to refer the handling of your complaint to:
Claims Management Regulation Monitoring & Compliance Unit 57-60 High Street Burton-On- Trent Staffordshire DE14 1JS
Tel: 0845 450 6858 firstname.lastname@example.org
6. It is important that you provide us with as much information as possible and contact us at your opportunity with your complaint. If your complaint is made 6 months or more after you became aware of the cause of the complaint then we reserve the right to decline the complaint.